Welcome to our weekly competition
Every week on Monday a theme is declared. Anyone can participate in this competition irrespective of your experience in photography. Purpose of this competition is to promote personal growth of budding photographers and also provide exposure.
Here's how it works:
THEME for this week is "Festivals"
"A festival is an event ordinarily celebrated by a community and centering on some characteristics aspect of that community and its religion or traditions. Interpret this theme in your own way and submit unique images."
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Make sure your images DO NOT have a watermark.
2. On Friday after 5:00 PM entries will be published on the FB Group Album - Join www.facebook.com/groups/
3. On Saturday Voting* will start at 9:00 AM (IST). You must vote on more than 5 images.
4. On Sunday 5:00 PM (IST) voting will conclude. Images with top 3 maximum total number of votes, after closing, will be declared as the winners.
Winner entry along with runner ups will be:
1. Published on www.snapoholic.com and will also be promoted on various social media.
2. Winning entries from various weeks also stand a chance to be published in our annual Photo-Book and/or displayed in our annual exhibition in New Delhi, India.
How VOTING works:
1. Voting mechanism is very simple. Each group member can vote by scoring an image on a scale of 1-10. Higher the number better the image. Members may base their voting on relevance to the theme, composition and overall appeal of the image.
For any question feel free to write an email or whatsapp me on 9717708854!
Are you ready? GO!